Crown Trifari brooch earrings, wreath circle brooch, 1963 "L'Aiglon" gold plated wreath circle brooch with rhinestones and matching earrings.
Trifanium eagle feather and rhinestone brings classic elegance to any event with this beautifully textured leaf work highlighted with sparkling rhinestones.
The earrings are not in the ad photo (last photo) but further investigation has shown me a variety necklaces and earrings for this set!
Made during the reign of famous designer Alfred Phillipe the Crown Trifari line will stay a classic. See last photo for original ad.
This would be lovely as a Wedding cake brooch, wedding dress sash or part of a wedding brooch bouquet!
Alfred Philippe’s Trifari Crown jewelry lasted from the late 1930s to the 1960s. Except in very rare cases, there will be a crown above the T in Trifari. Exceptions may be on clasps too small to accommodate although I have seen in on very small clasps. To note about Trifari in general is that there are no 'unsigned' Trifari.
Measuring 1 3/4" (4.5 cm) in diameter, the earrings measure 7/8" (2.2 cm) in diameter and the set is in very good vintage condition.
If you like brooches please take a look at my other brooches: http://etsy.me/HBvlzv
If you want to see more rhinestones follow this link: http://etsy.me/zeXZfn
To see more Trifari jewelry go to: http://etsy.me/Oxywzq
To see more Designer jewelry go to http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
Not only do brooches liven up a dress or sweater and look great on scarves and coats, but how about some of these ideas:
Attach one to a slit in a skirt to highlight legs
Wear it on a sash at your waist
Add one to a purse to make it an evening bag
Use a brooch to hold tote bag shut
Put one on a hat for added flair
Pin brooch on a ribbon for as a hair accessory
Fasten to a chain as a pendant
1. All jewelry items come in an organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions