Kramer floral choker bracelet set, yellow with aurora borealis AB rhinestone centers, 1950s gold tone. A set unlike any other Kramer I have ever seen.
Although he did favor floral designs the color and the enamel medium are not his usual. These are late 50's to early 60s and the enamel is chipping off of some of the connectors, although it is not something you notice.
The beautiful yellow with the sparkling aurora borealis centers is what you notice. While the end chain on the necklace appears a different tone, it matches the hook on the other end, which has the Kramer stamp. They are marked in two other places also. A special, highly collectible set indeed!
The choker measures 11 1/2" (29 cm) with a 3 1/2" (8.9 cm) extender. The bracelet measures 6 1/2" not including the clasp.
► To see more jewelry sets click this link: http://etsy.me/Oxysje
► To see more necklaces and pendants click this link: http://etsy.me/1Ll0HYW
► To see more bracelets click this link: http://etsy.me/H1UCE2
► To see more rhinestones click this link: http://etsy.me/zeXZfn
► To see more Crystal jewelry click this link: http://etsy.me/1haC57c
► To see more Aurora borealis click this link: http://etsy.me/153tMJY
► To see more floral items click this link: http://etsy.me/GOaRaQ
► To see more designer jewelry click this link http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
1. All jewelry items come in a organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
To be added to my mailing list convo me your email address
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday, set, parure
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions