Boy and girl figurines, old fashioned ceramic boy and girl with duck figurines from Brinn's of Pittsburgh. The boy is in green coveralls with a green hat and the girl has a green dress on with a white pinafore and a polka dotted scarf.
They each measure 4" (10.2 cm) X 2 3/4" (7 cm). There is some minor rubbing else they are in very good vintage condition.
Brinn's was a wholesaler of art ware, dinnerware, figures, garden pottery, jardinières, premiums, teapots, glassware, ovenware, novelties and various ceramic and glass accessories. By 1959, the company distributed ceramic and brass imports from Japan and England. Two decades later, under the operation of president Charles Brinn and vice president David M. Brinn, the company was listed Asian importer of ceramic figurines, animals, novelties, dinnerware, stainless steel, and dolls.
To see more collectible non-jewelry items go to: http://etsy.me/13b6Gz7
For shipping outside the U. S. convo me with your location for a quote
1. Now with free shipping on most additional items in the United States. If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.
2. Like me on Facebook to get 15% off coupon in about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. All measurements are approximate.
4. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
5. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
6. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
7. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
8. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
books, collectibles, gifts, artwork, cards, ceramics, dinnerware, figurines
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions