Crown Trifari belt clip earrings, belt buckle earrings 1950s 1960s Mad Men, gold plated. Textured gold plated belt with glossy buckle. Lovely example of Trifari work during the reign of Alfred Philippe.
The earrings measure 6/8" (1.9 cm) X 7/8" (2.2 cm) and are in very good vintage condition other than a small area under the clip in the back where there is a small dark mark
Alfred Philippe’s Trifari Crown jewelry lasted from the late 1930s to the 1960s. Except in very rare cases, there will be a crown above the T in Trifari. The copyright symbol was adding after 1955.
Exceptions may be on clasps too small to accommodate although I have seen in on very small clasps. To note about Trifari in general is that there are no 'unsigned' Trifari.
► If you want to see more earrings follow this link: http://etsy.me/HPky23
► Some earrings can be adapted to pierced. Convo shop owner if interested.
► Most clip earrings can be used as shoe clips
► To see more Trifari jewelry follow this link: http://etsy.me/Oxywzq
► To see more Designer jewelry follow this link: http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
► If you want to see more figurals follow this link: http://etsy.me/ZPd3mj
1. All jewelry items come in an organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions