Weiss white necklace bracelet set 1950s demi parure white lucite and Austrian crystal clear, faceted prong set, bride bridal wedding
Weiss was in business from 1942 – 1971 and was very prosperous during the 1950s and 1960s. They used excellent Austrian clear and colored and aurora borealis rhinestones of exceptional quality.
In the 1950's Lucite thermoset was very popular and it was then that Dior made white jewelry popular. This set would make a lovely wedding set.
It is very light. One of the rhinestones on the bracelet is darker that the rest but not noticeable until close examination. It could be swapped out but I will not do it as I don't have good luck putting the stones back in.
The backs show a good bit of wear but it does not show when worn. All in all a great set. The necklace measures 12 1/2" (36.8 cm) with a 2" (5.1 cm) extender and the bracelet measures 7 1/4" (18.4 cm) not including the latch.
► To see more necklaces and pendants click this link: http://etsy.me/1Ll0HYW
► To see more bracelets click this link: http://etsy.me/H1UCE2
► To see more rhinestones click this link: http://etsy.me/zeXZfn
► To see more Crystal jewelry click this link: http://etsy.me/1haC57c
► To see more designer jewelry click this link http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
► To see more Weiss jewelry click this link: http://etsy.me/2pIAS2F
1. All jewelry items come in a organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
For information on lay-away convo me
To be added to my mailing list convo me your email address
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
To read my blog go to https://maggiescornerstore.com/
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday, set, parure
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions