Aurora Borealis rosary "Northern Lights" gold plated wire, AB beads with red heart Pater beads, gold plated center and crucifix - free pouch
Introduced by Swarovski in the 1950's the AB beads were given their name due to the similarity to the shimmering lights of the Northern Lights, or Aurora Borealis. The Our Father beads are made from Czech pressed glass.
No jump rings are used. Split rings are used for connecting all medals and crosses; this ensures a stronger hold on these most pulled areas. The entire rosary is hand wrapped including the infinity connectors and the split rings.
The Hail Mary beads are 6mm. The Cross is a gold plated crucifix and the centerpiece is a gold plated Sacred Heart. The cross measures 1" (2.5 cm) in length and the centerpiece is 1/2" (1.3cm) X 3/4" (1.9 cm).
These would be wonderful for a wedding or an anniversary! We could also switch out the center to make it a Baptism or First Communion present.
There is an add on listing to put an initial or initials, with beads to match the rosary, on the centerpiece. The listing is here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/210436310/personalize-your-rosary-with-matching?ref=shop_home_active_18
Generally I make the rosary as a whole concept but crosses and centerpieces can be changed when possible. Please convo me or call (724-537-9618) about your preferences. I also have chalice centers in Antiqued bronze brass, gold plate and silver plate finishes. Great for First Communion.
Please look at the last photo to see available pouch and charms. Note that the white and blue ones have a rosary in them to give a sense of fit. Every rosary comes with a pouch, a lobster clasp for attaching it somewhere (inside purse?) and one charm to personalize it. The initial charm can be incorporated into the actual rosary, if desired.
Please pick your colors and charm and let me know which. There is a space in the order for leaving a message. If you miss it, just message me.
IF NO CHOICE IS MADE I WILL CHOOSE
Choices for bags are white satin, red velvet or black velvet in the larger ones and black or blue in the smaller.
The charms include:
• mother of pearl hearts in pink, blue and white
• metal hearts (I choose which one)
• initial alphabet blocks strung with beads (you choose a color)
• religious book locket
• unakite cross
The lobster clasp choices are:
• plain gold or silver plated
• bronze with flowers
• silver with heart
• silver with 4 leaf clover.
1. All rosaries are packed in a gift box.
2. No jump rings are used. Split rings are used for connecting all medals and crosses; this ensures a stronger hold on these most pulled areas.
3. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
4. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday
rosary, religion, catholic, prayer, beads
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions