Pink Rosary bracelet "Guardian" five decade, pink glass pearls, rose quartz Our Fathers, silver plated crucifix and medal, interchangeable.
The glass pearls are accentuated with silver plate findings on silver plate memory wire with a silver plate crucifix and St. Michael/Guardian Angel medal.
The Our Father beads are Rose Quartz which is said to promote the energy of love, peace and calming energy.
The result is a complete 5 decade rosary. BUT the charms are attached using a clasp so you can easily change out the cross and medal with the included mother of pearl hearts for evening wear!
This is good for everyday use as a decorative bracelet while always having your rosary handy! An Immaculate Medal can be substituted for the St. Michael medal upon request.
The Hail Mary beads are 8mm. The cross measures 1" (2.5 cm) in length and the medal is 7/8" (2.2 cm) in diameter.
The bracelet is made with memory wire and will adjust to any size wrist. Memory wire will hold on to it's shape and will not tarnish. A great choice for someone who has trouble with clasps.
There is an add on listing to put an initial or initials, with beads to match the rosary, on the centerpiece. The listing is here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/210436310/personalize-your-rosary-with-matching?ref=shop_home_active_18
1. All bracelets will come in an organza or velvet gift bag.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
5. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
6. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
7. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
8. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions