Kramer rhinestone choker baby blue rhinestone necklace choker with festoon signed Kramer of New York, silver tone.
This is from somewhere between 1943 when Kramer began and 1955 when the copyright symbol was added to jewelry.
A fairy tale necklace for a fairy tale princess on her wedding, prom or special date. No stones are missing but one of the square cut stones in the front is a bit cloudy behind, although it is not something you notice.
It measures 14 1/2" (36.9 cm) and can be adjusted They go very nicely with these earrings http://etsy.me/1Pd5XDj.
An article from Collectors Weekly had this to say about the quality of Kramer's work:
"When Christian Dior introduced his exaggerated, feminine “New Look” in 1947, the fashion designer did not shy away from romantic, showy, costume-jewelry counterparts using ostentatious amounts of fake gems, including Swarovski crystals. In the 1950s and '60s, Kramer was tapped to produce this costume jewelry for Christian Dior—those pieces are marked "Christian Dior by Kramer," “Dior by Kramer,” or “Kramer for Dior.”"
This piece, while not a Dior, would fall in that general time frame.
► To see more necklaces and pendants click this link: http://etsy.me/1Ll0HYW
► To see more rhinestones click this link: http://etsy.me/zeXZfn
► To see Crystal jewelry click this link: http://etsy.me/1haC57c
► To see more designer jewelry click this link http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
1. All jewelry items come in a organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
For information on lay-away convo me
To be added to my mailing list convo me your email address
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
To read my blog go to https://maggiescornerstore.com/
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday, vintage jewelry, wedding, prom
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions