Hand painted floral brooch dusty roses and light blue daisies with gold filigree frame, flower. This cameo has such a romantic, soft feel to it you will feel like you stepped out of on of your Gramma's photos wearing it!
It measures 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) x 1 1/8" (2.8 cm) and is in very good vintage shape with some paint on back.
If you like brooches please take a look at my other brooches: http://etsy.me/HBvlzv
Want to see more floral items? Click here: http://etsy.me/GOaRaQ
If you like cameos please take a look at my other cameo jewelry: http://etsy.me/vZJjOi s
See last photo for different ways to sport a brooch
Not only do brooches liven up a dress or sweater and look great on scarves and coats, but how about some of these ideas:
Attach one to a slit in a skirt to highlight legs
Wear it on a sash at your waist
Add one to a purse to make it an evening bag
Use a brooch to hold a tote bag shut
Put one on a hat for added flair
Pin brooch on a ribbon for as a hair accessory
Fasten to a chain as a pendant
1. All jewelry items come in an organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday
To sign up for newsletters about specials and sales, convo your email to me
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions