Whiting and Davis pendant necklace faux turquoise cabochon in silver southwestern design setting with link chain. This is a great piece for anyone who likes the southwestern style, turquoise, or a Whiting and Davis collector.
Known originally for their mesh handbags, Whiting and Davis branched out into jewelry in the 20th century. Whiting and Davis stopped making non mesh jewelry in the 1980s.
Chain measures 25 inches long, pendant measures 2 1/4" (5.7 cm), including permanently attached bail, by 1 3/4" (4.4 cm) and is in very good vintage condition.
The pendant can be removed from the chain with pliers if desired to wear with another chain or necklace.
Please take a look at my other Vintage necklaces: http://etsy.me/IAlokT
To see more Designer jewelry go to http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
To see more chains go to: http://etsy.me/1g7mBnY
1. All jewelry items come in an organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions