Interchangeable Rosary bracelet "St. Joseph" five decade, Sierra agate beads, brecciated jasper floral padres, silver plated medals.
The Sierra agate beads are accentuated with silver plated findings on silver plated memory wire with a silver plated crucifix and St. Joseph medal. The Our Father beads are floral carved brecciated jasper. The result is a complete 5 decade rosary.
BUT the charms are attached using a clasp so you can easily change out the cross and medal with the included silver heart charm and brecciated jasper and sierra agate drop for evening wear!
This is good for everyday use as a decorative bracelet while always having your rosary handy! An Immaculate Medal can be substituted for the St. Therese medal.
The Hail Mary beads are 6mm. The cross measures 1" (2.5 cm) in length and the medal is 7/8" (2.2 cm). The bracelet is made with memory wire and will adjust to any size wrist. Memory wire will hold on to it's shape and will not tarnish. A great choice for someone who has trouble with clasps.
There is an add on listing to put an initial or initials, with beads to match the rosary, on the centerpiece. The listing is here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/210436310/personalize-your-rosary-with-matching?ref=shop_home_active_18
► To see more religious items click on this link:: http://etsy.me/1FILRf8
► To see more bracelets click this link: http://etsy.me/H1UCE2
1. All jewelry items come in a organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies click this link http://etsy.me/112id32
For information on lay-away convo me
To be added to my mailing list convo me your email address
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
Rosary, First Communion, Confirmation, wedding, bride, groom, religious gift, spirituality, religion, cross
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions