Dice bag clasp, battle axe or war hammer, dragon, Swarovski crystal, lampwork bead, AB bead, silver heart clasp, zipper pull, backpack clasp. Attach it to a key chain, or a purse. Call it what you will and use it how you want.
Dungeons and Dragons players were my first thought, as I know know the world, but good for any fantasy, medieval fan. Great gift choice for anyone of those!
The dragon is Tibetan silver the findings are all silver plated the axe and the clasp are antiqued silver tone. The beads are a small red glass aurora borealis bead, a clear diamond cut Swarovski crystal and a red lampwork bead.
From the top of the clasp to the bottom of the lowest bead it measures 3 1/4" (8.2 cm).
Heart clasp can be traded out for 4 leaf clover clasp or plain silver clasp.
Does not come with bag.
To see more D & D related items go to: http://etsy.me/1RyURsw
To look at more accessories go to http://etsy.me/Hu1C97
If you want to see more figurals follow this link: http://etsy.me/ZPd3mj
To see more Crystal jewelry go to: http://etsy.me/1haC57c
1. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
2. Add on items only have free shipping in the United States when added on to another piece. If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
3. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
4. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
5. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
6. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
7. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions