Van Raalte gloves white unusual uncut salesmen samples or straight from factory floor, bow and scalloped edges.. “VAN RAALTE: Because You Love Nice Things" These gloves were totally uncut. I opened one of them but left the other to show how they came. There are a few small areas that the fabric has rubbed a bit, not really noticeable without close inspection, and there is some yellowing. They are marked 7 but they are a small one. My hand barely fit inside.
The Van Raalte company originated around 1913 they were originally a silk veiling and net company but in the 1920s they began to sell silk jersey cloth, gloves, underwear, and hosiery. The company sold its products through upscale department stores and were known for their high level of quality. Their company slogan was “VAN RAALTE: Because You Love Nice Things”.
To see more gloves go here: http://etsy.me/1Rqatln
If you like accessories please take a look at here: http://etsy.me/Hu1C98
1. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
2. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
3. All measurements are approximate.
4. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
5. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
6. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
7. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
8. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions