Bugbee and Niles parure, 1940s aqua and clear rhinestone bracelet, earrings and brooch pendant combo set, in original presentation box
Clamper bracelet, screw back earrings and brooch that also has a loop to be worn as a pendant.
This would great as a bridal set for a wedding.
As with most Bugbee Niles, only the earrings are marked
The bracelet has a 7" (17.8 cm) circumference.
The brooch/pendant measures 2 1/8 (5.4 cm) X 1 1/2" (3.8)
The earrings measure 5/8" (1.6 cm) X 1/2" (3.8 cm)
The center clear rhinestones on each of the pieces is crisp and shiny, not at all darkened or spotty as you tend to see with age. Probably due to the keeping in the box. One of the aquamarine rhinestones has darkened some, else the set is in very good vintage condition.
The presentation box shows a fair amount of wear on the fabric covered cardboard inset but the rest of the box is also in very good vintage condition.
Bugbee Niles originated from Rhode Island and was in business from 1859 until 2009.
If you want to see more rhinestones follow this link: http://etsy.me/zeXZfn
Please take a look at my other Vintage necklaces: http://etsy.me/IAlokT
Not what you were looking for? You can see more bracelets here: http://etsy.me/H1UCE2
If you want to see more earrings follow this link: http://etsy.me/HPky23
Some earrings can be adapted to pierced. Convo shop owner if interested.
To see more Designer jewelry go to http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
1. All jewelry items come in an organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
For information on layaway convo me
To be added to my mailing list convo me your email address
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
To read my blog go to https://maggiescornerstore.com/
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday, vintage jewelry, wedding, prom
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions