Coro parure set, adjustable gold plated link choker, bracelet and earrings, textured light gold set, 1950s early 60s, rare! A looked high and low and cannot find another example of any pieces in this set, rare for Coro.
A lovely bridal or formal set, the bracelet looks like hearts!
The largest manufacturer of it's time, the Coro company closed its doors in 1979, making the pieces highly collectible.
Necklace measures 13" (33 cm) without the clasp with a 3" (7.6 cm) extender, bracelet measures 7" (17.8 cm) without the clasp and the earrings are 1 1/8" (2.8 cm) X 3/4" (1.9 cm) and all are in very good vintage condition with minimal wear to metals.
Not what you were looking for? You can see more bracelets here: http://etsy.me/H1UCE2
Please take a look at my other necklaces: http://etsy.me/IAlokT
To see more Coro go to: http://etsy.me/P9bIGi
To see more designer jewelry go to http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
1. All jewelry items come in an organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions