Coro floral earrings, light and dark colored amethyst rhinestone and white seed pearl flower bouquet clip-on 1950s, show stoppers, gold tone. Great gift for a February birthday!
The signature on these is an odd one as it has both the copyright mark and a patent pending mark. Once jewelry was granted copyright status in 1955, pieces no longer needed to get a patent. These are most likely from right around the 1955 date.
The clip earrings also have a screw back addition that apparently loosens or tightens the clip.
They measure 1 1/4" (3.2 cm) X 1" (2.5 cm) and are in very good vintage condition.
► If you want to see more rhinestones follow this link: http://etsy.me/zeXZfn
► If you want to see more earrings follow this link: http://etsy.me/yCGtOh
► To see more Coro go to: http://etsy.me/P9bIGi
► To see more designer jewelry go to http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
► To see more Crystal jewelry go to: http://etsy.me/1haC57c
► Want to see more pearl items? Click here http://etsy.me/Hzw3gM
► Some earrings can be adapted to pierced. Convo shop owner if interested.
► Most clip earrings can be used as shoe clips
1. All jewelry items come in a organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
mom, mother, dad, father, present, gift, vintage jewelry, birthday
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions