Crown Trifari brooch, gold plated holly leaves brooch, beautifully detailed brushed leaves with faux pearl berries, leaf pin
Finely detailed down to the bend in the leaf, this is a comment getter. Wouldn't this go great with that little black dress and even switch over to your jean or leather jacket?
It is in very good shiny condition!
Alfred Philippe’s Trifari Crown jewelry lasted from the late 1930s to the 1960s. Except in very rare cases, there will be a crown above the T in Trifari during that time. The copyright symbol further dates it to after 1955. Exceptions may be on clasps too small to accommodate although I have seen in on very small clasps.
To note about Trifari in general is that there are no 'unsigned' Trifari
This would be lovely as a Wedding cake brooch, wedding dress sash or part of a wedding brooch bouquet! See photo for an example of a brooch I sold used as a wedding cake brooch.
See photos also for example of brooch bouquet and wedding cake.
► If you like brooches/pins please take a look at my other brooches: http://etsy.me/HBvlzv
► To see more leaves click this link: http://etsy.me/2rceWzM
► To see more pearl items click this link http://etsy.me/Hzw3gM
► If you want to see more figurals follow this link: http://etsy.me/ZPd3mj
► To see more Trifari jewelry go to: http://etsy.me/Oxywzq
► To see more designer jewelry go to http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
Not only do brooches liven up a dress or sweater and look great on scarves and coats, but how about some of these ideas:
Attach one to a slit in a skirt to highlight legs
Wear it on a sash at your waist
Add one to a purse to make it an evening bag
Use a brooch to hold a tote bag shut
Put one on a hat for added flair
Pin brooch on a ribbon for as a hair accessory
Fasten to a chain as a pendant
1. All jewelry items come in an organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
For information on layaway convo me
To be added to my mailing list convo me your email address
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
To read my blog go to https://maggiescornerstore.com/
mom, mother, dad, father, bride, groom, present, gift, vintage jewelry, wedding, prom
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions