Kramer floral brooch, rare dogwood brooch with white lucite leaves and petals, rhinestone centers, gold-tone trefoil design, 1940s 1950s
It is missing two leaves but it just looks as though these were left as gold leaves, else in very good vintage condition.
Kramer was in business from 1943 — c.1980. This would date from 1943 to 1955 as it is missing a copyright mark, which would have been on any pieces after that date. A high-end costume jewelry company, it is highly collectible.
This would be lovely as a Wedding cake brooch, wedding dress sash or part of a wedding brooch bouquet!
See photos for examples of both.
Not only do brooches liven up a dress or sweater and look great on scarves and coats, but how about some of these ideas:
Attach one to a slit in a skirt to highlight legs
Wear it on a sash at your waist
Add one to a purse to make it an evening bag
Use a brooch to hold a tote bag shut
Put one on a hat for added flair
Pin brooch on a ribbon for as a hair accessory
Fasten to a chain as a pendant
► To see more brooches click on this link: http://etsy.me/HBvlzv
► To see more floral items click this link: http://etsy.me/GOaRaQ
► To see more leaves click this link: http://etsy.me/2rceWzM
► To see more figurals click on this link: http://etsy.me/ZPd3mj
► To see more rhinestones click this link: http://etsy.me/zeXZfn
► To see more Crystal jewelry click this link: http://etsy.me/1haC57c
► To see more designer jewelry click this link http://etsy.me/1dOqTwJ
► To see more Kramer jewelry click this link: https://etsy.me/2N9P5Tt
1. All jewelry items come in an organza or velvet bag and, when able, a gift box.
2. Like my Facebook page to get a 15% off coupon in the about section: http://on.fb.me/16M4TA5
3. Now with free shipping in the United States. If you are out of the country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance.
4. All measurements are approximate.
5. If you want to save this item for later or make a ‘wish’ list to share with others, click on the ‘favorites’ link next to the ‘add to cart’ link.
6. For questions click on the contact link under shop owner info on the right.
7. To visit my shop click here http://www.etsy.com/shop/maggiescornerstore
8. Gift-wrapping and drop shipping available. Contact owner.
9. For information about our policies go to http://etsy.me/112id32
For information on layaway convo me
To be added to my mailing list convo me your email address
Please follow me for the latest news from my shop:
To read my blog go to https://maggiescornerstore.com/
mom, mother, dad, father, bride, groom, present, gift, vintage jewelry, wedding, prom
Payment is expected at time of purchase. We accept Paypal and Etsy direct payment.
If you are out of country and your package is small enough to lower shipping, I will refund any difference over $1.00, after insurance. I generally ship USPS first class unless there is a request for different. I am willing to work with the customer. Insurance in the states is available for an extra charge. I ship within 1 to 2 business days. International buyers are responsible for any Custom fees.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
All refunds of items not as advertised (not sterling silver etc) are guaranteed within 14 days of purchase. The shop must be contacted about the return.
These are vintage items and as such should not be expected to be in brand new condition. Any refunds other than not as advertised, within 14 days, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and return shipping will be the buyer's responsibility. Returned items must not have been worn, worked on or altered.
Contact 412-601-0291 with questions